Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fun filled day


Yesterday was day that was full of fun. I started out with getting more things ready for Hailee's first birthday party. Then I was able to attend my friends sealing in the Bountiful Temple.
What a great thing!! They were sealed to their little boy Andrew. I have been able to go to a few sealings of friends and I can never get over how special each one is. The blessings that come from being sealed to your family for eternity is an amazing blessing, one that I am most greatful for. We had to hurry and get home after that to get everything else ready for Hailee's birthday.
It turned out really great and fun!! We had a BBQ and the food turned out great and was really yummy, for what I heard anyways. I was running around and didn't get to eat too much.
The kids all loved the pinatas that we had for filled for them with um, I think 15 pounds of candy.
Hailee wasn't too happy towards the end, she missed her afternoon nap. She loved her cake and she turned out really messy.

All the prep time and it is over so fast!!


Hailee's birthday cake that I made!

3 comments:

Lori Romney said...

That cake is so cute! I can't belive you made it, and I can't believe Hailee is 1 already.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

happy Birthday again hailee!!! Crazy that they are getting so big so fast, soon we will be attending each others kids 5th birthday parties! Great job on the cake it was way yummy, sorry we missed it. Thanks for coming to the sealing right in the middle of your packed day. Tell Hailee i will miss her this week.

Bobbi Lee said...

Wow, I'm totally impressed with that cake! Sorry we couldn't make it down, but Hailee sure looks adorable in that crown and tutu. I cannot believe she's one!!!