Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall in Utah - Midway


I love the fall time!! This is one of favorite seasons. Hailee and I went to Midway today and spent the day with my parents. They were staying in there condo this weekend and invited us to come up for the day. As I was driving there I notice how much the leaves had changed already.
Me and my mom love the leaves in the fall and had to drive higher in the canyon to see them. So we spent some time driving and looking at the leaves and taking pictures.
After that we went to lunch at Granny's in Heber. We then started back to the condo and stopped at the Homestead, it is another resort in Midway.

There was this huge crater. You can climb a million stairs up to the top of it and look down inside of it. We walked to the other side of it at the bottom and there was an entrance that lead inside of this crater. It was filled with water that was 80 something feet deep. People scuba dive in there and they teach people to dive there also.

It was really hot in there. The water was really warm, like a hot spring. The water is a deep blue. They have a few craters around there that aren't as big as the one at the Homestead. I guess they used it keep the smaller ones open and people would sit in the hot springs, they have them all covered now. We did go swimming, but at the swimming pool. It was a fun day!!

No comments: