Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hailee's first day of dance



Hailee wants to go to school, but with her missing the deadline for the school year, she has to wait another year to technically go to school. So I compromised with her and told her she could go to dance school instead. I love that she is so ready and willing to learn more, so we do our own preschool at home, anyways, she was more than thrilled to be able to go to dance school, so we signed Hailee up for dance this year. I was so excited to get her into dance since she loves to sing and dance. I took her to get her tap and ballet shoes, she was so excited that she was full of so much energy she kept asking when we would get to the store. When we tried them on, she had to wear her tap shoes everywhere. On her first day of dance she was a little nervous, but when I picked her up she seemed to have opened up and had a blast. She continually talks about it and always shows me what she had learned on her first day. She now keeps asking if she can go to her dance school and can't wait till her next class.
Another one of Hailee's "cheese" pictures.

2 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

How fun!! I love that Hailee is so outgoing. She will be an awesome dancer!

Bobbi Lee said...

Too cute! Can't believe she's 3, dancing, and darling (well that last part I can believe)!