Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finished Projects

I love The Wood Connection!! I have had a few wood projects that I have completed. It has been so fun to paint with my mom and sister. We made the same St. Patricks decor, which was fun to see how different they turned out depending on our own touches. I had been working on some other wood projects that are also completed, guess I have to head back and get more!! I love doing all these projects in my spare time. Another spare time craft, that takes most of it, is my bows. I love making them and keep having the encouragement to start to sell them. I may just do that!! I have to get everything together before I attempt it though, I will post some that are finished when I get them done. I just made some for my friends softball team to match their jersey's.
Temple pics- we did this with the YW with "I'm going there someday". It was fun for them!!
Wreath that I made.
I love this one, it was really easy to make and fun to do!!
This is for Hailee's room, it was so simple and easy to do that will really look cute in her room.

2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Super Super Cute! You'll have to take me there when I'm in town. I can't believe how big Hailee is. Such a sweetheart!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

so talented...your killing me! :) I LOVE that family lettering. Great job Jen!