Monday, May 18, 2009

Update!!

Not a whole lot to report, but Jimmy's brother came home from Iraq. We all went to the airport to welcome him home.
Jimmy was able to help with the security at the new temple, the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.
Our stake was given the opportunity to help with different jobs to help the open house run smoothly. I was suppose to go and be in the hospitality, but they didn't need us at this time, there are more days to help out though. I took Hailee to the Mayday Celebration at Wheeler Farm. Ang was so nice to come with me since Jimmy had other obligations. Hailee really liked the animals there.
Later I went shopping with my mom and then we went with some friends. It has been a while since we all got together to go out and for Hailee to see her friends.
She could see them in nursery but she does NOT like it. She freaks out if we even mention the word nursery, even if I stay with her. She cries hysterically and runs to the door. She liked it at one point, but that didn't last too long. So I continue to try to go to class, but usually end up walking the halls with Hailee.

2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

That's so sad about nursery - hope it passes.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Cute header on your page!! Welcome home to the Lane brother..that has to be so exciting for his family, i could not even imagine my husband being gone. I hope Hailee decides to like Nursery again, i know Andrew misses playing with her.