Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bath Time

Oh wow, that child of mine!!!
So, I usually will let the water run for a little bit before I let the tub fill up so that it is warm. She likes to watch the water and stick her hands in it. Well, like every night I start the water and decide to get in my jammies. Hailee is usually talking away and wanting me to get her in and comes and finds me so I can put her in. Hailee has short little legs and has a hard time climbing up or into things for that matter. She has never gotten herself into the tub unless she falls into it. So, I was talking to her and calling her and she didn't respond. I think oh she can't get in there and I didn't hear her fall into the tub. I was gone for not even 5 minutes and I walk into the bathroom and she didn't want to wait for me and got herself inside and was just playing away with her tub toys.

5 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

hahaha, I love it! So cute! I'm excited to see all your finished projects! You definitely will stay busy.

Lori Romney said...

uh oh! that kid looks dangerous! she is so big now!!!!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

too funny!!! cute Hailee.

The Carter's said...

I have found Halle like that twice! I have had to close the bathroom door now while it runs cause either she ends up in it or her stuffed animals end up in it!! Little stinkers!!

The Carter's said...

I am going to have Halle help me pack them up and send them off with my mom and let her know that bottles are for babies and she is a big girl now and doesn't need bottles. I will let you know how it works!!