Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's Halloween

Halloween started early for us. Our ward did a trunk or treat at 5pm. It is always fun to hang our with the members of our ward, our get togethers are fun!
This year I dress Hailee as a princess fairy. I am surprised that she left the wings on. I put them on her before and she would just cry and try to pull them off. I am glad she left them on.
At first she thought that it was fun to just walk around and see all her friends.
But she started to get the hang of it and carried her bag and picked out her candy. She wanted to eat each peice as she got a new one. People would ask what I wanted, like I would eat her candy, who do they think I am??:) I told them that Hailee could pick what she wanted she's a smart girl, and she would. We then went to my mom's house and went around her circle with Hailee's cousin, I didn't get any pics, they all wouldn't stand together. We then went to Hailee's Great Grandma's house.After that we went to see Justin and Steph who dress up and scare the kids as they come up to the door. By this time, Hailee had seen Ali running and knocking on doors and tried to follow. Her little legs couldn't move as fast, but she tried and we ended up holding her. Hailee loved it and had a big smile on her face the rest of the night. It was a fun night!!!

3 comments:

Lori Romney said...

What a cute fairy!

Bridget said...

She is so adorable! Love the costume! Missed you guys at grandmas

Bobbi Lee said...

Her costume turned out so cute! Sad I didn't get to see you - hope you all get feeling better.