Saturday, October 11, 2008

Alpine Coaster

Even though it has been a crappy day; snow, rain and very cold, we still went to Park City. My sister in law's parents have a condo they can use about this time every year. The past 2 years they have been off on a mission, so my brother and his wife get to use the condo. It is fun to be there even for the day. We had a great BBQ. Jimmy hasn't been on the coaster yet. I thought that it would be closed since it had been snowing there all day.

*On our way to the top before we head down.

It was open and my brother watched Hailee and me and Jimmy went. It was so so cold going fast down hills and around turns. I had a hoodie on and Jimmy had a jacket. We weren't to prepared for the cold. Lets just say my hands and face were ice cold. At least I had a hoodie so I could wear the hat. It was a blast!!

Jimmy's cart in front of me.

1 comment:

Bobbi Lee said...

That looks like a ton of fun - snowy and rainy here too - let's hope it's a fluke! Hailee looks adorable in those piggy PJ's